Our Aim & Objectives
We direct all our efforts towards:
- Reaching out to the most disadvantaged and neglected children, their families and communities and helping them towards development and sustainability through child-focused community development programme activities in rural and tribal areas.
- Identifying children at high risk in urban settings such as street, working and pavement children, children of commercial sex workers, the HIV affected and infected, the differently abled, giving them the opportunity to live in an atmosphere free from abuse and exploitation and leading them to a better future.
- Residential child care programmes, particularly in rural-tribal areas, to enable children access education and all round development.
- Providing vocational and technical training.
- Rescuing child labourers and combating trafficking of women and children and rehabilitating them.
- Promoting awareness and advocacy of child rights and encouraging the Child Parliament movement.
- Responding to natural calamity on or outside our projects with relief and rehabilitation leading to development.
- Focussing on the impact of climate change on our projects and campaigning for greening the earth.
- Provides artificial limbs and wheel chairs and other supportive equipment to handicapped.
- Provides artificial wheel chairs and other supportive equipment to handicapped.
- Arrange free mass marriages and launch various public awareness programmes.
- Creating nodal centers which enable ,the disabled to become self reliant and independent through training.
- Rehabilitation through generation of employment income and training opportunities to bring financial and social stability.